The firm has put in solar pumps of 10 HP capability at 1,000 completely different areas in Haryana below the PM Kusum Yojana, it mentioned.
The scheme was launched by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) in 2019. It seeks to offer subsidies on solar pumps to farmers.
Under this scheme, farmers should bear 40 per cent of the pump’s price, whereas the central and state governments subsidize the remaining 60 per cent for solar pumps which have a capability of as much as 10 HP.
The firm talked about that in states like Haryana and Madhya Pradesh, the state governments have supplied further top-up on the subsidies, which has decreased the farmer’s share to 10 per cent.